Some of the Latest Scientific Research Achievements
- "Modelling loop-top X-ray source and reconnection outflows in solar flares with intense lasers", the result of cooperation between Academician Zhang Jie's research group and National Astronomical Observatories and Institute of Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, was listed on "2011 China's Top 10 Scientific Advances"
- SJTU got two achievements on the list of 2011 "China's College Top 10 Advances in Science and Technolog", namely "Breakthroughs in Acute Monocytic Leukemia and Medical Genomics of Hyperthyroidism" in the charge of Academician Chen Saijuan and "3500-meter Deepwater Observation and Sampling-based ROV System" in the charge of Professor Zhu Jimao
- The latest research results of the major research project "Microbial Metabolism and Oocyte Research", taken charge of by Professor Deng Zixin, etc and Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, were published in Nature
- Through joint cooperation, Ruijin Hospital affiliated to SJTU and School of Medicine of the University of Louisville have achieved important progress in psoriasis research, with their latest study results published in Immunity
- Professor Chen Jie's Paper Democratization and the Middle Class in China: The Middle Class's Attitudes towards Democracy Published in Political Research Quarterly (PRQ), an international authoritative political journal
- Associate Professor Lu Shaoming's Paper was embodied in the 24th UIA, envisaging that marine cities will expand the human life boundaries in 2050
- Research of the potential of titania nanotube for photonic applications is under progress by Professor Chen Xianfeng's research group
- Professor Zhang Yafei's research group synthesized "Nano Christmas Crystal"
- Novel fatty acid metabolism pathway in another plastids of plant was discovered by Zhang Dabing's research team
- SJTU "Jiao Long" robot was displayed at the Exhibition of National Major Science and Technology Achievements during the "11th Five-year Plan"